*-----------*
Of these 'snowdrops pastel' lately I've made kind DUECENTO .. I was the first rose in industrial quantities, now taken m'รจ the snowdrop mania ...*.* were mounted on a simple black cord adjustable waxed .... in my opinion, stands out more '!
*------*
Mono-earrings. They are sold separately ... the pink is a little bit more 'than the big biscuit color .... you can not see from the picture, but over the sugar, there is a kind of glue' rubbery 'transparent with all the glitter. sbrilluccicosi ..! :) *.*
*------*
piiiiccoli These snowdrops are about an inch ... they are earrings. These, too, such as mono-earrings have a gel 'rubbery' with the glitter in place of''sugar''. I have no photos, but there are always light blue and blue with glitter .. .. :)
*------*
Finally, these Snowdrop (you know ... I broke up with these cookies become !!^^') some nice pins, I'll just 'found the foundation ... :)
Let me know if you like, kisses, Lola.
ps. As always, contact me for info and prices to lola_shop@hotmail.it (send mail, because it is not 'msn ..)
0 comments:
Post a Comment