:) Happy birthday
was already' a bit 'that I had no vivid .... Sorry! recently between back pain and other are not very present in this blog! : D
but I am creating ... I create create create! lately I've been a bit 'left the fimo (but not for long, eh!) and I took the corn paste .... wow! consumption pounds and pounds of cornstarch per month! ;)
.. I love this type of pasta is cheap and you can do of things very nice! : D
however, apart from that!
soon as I can make some decent pictures, the last place necklaces and earrings last ... I recently got caught by the hand biscuits 'Snowdrop' ... well, do just that! What can I say, it's an obsession! ;)
soon, kisses!
ps. remember him as usual, if you need information, costs, etc etc. ... do not hesitate to contact me at lola_shop@hotmail.it .. send me an email, not a perhè msn!
ps1: I WAS JUST FORGET IT!! I opened a window on fb ... soon I'll be able 'to enter the picture, I'll leave' here in the column on the right link Page ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment