Need to beautify coccardine brooches, bracelets, necklaces or other?
I got it!
Oh yes ... I have also given to sew! As you have already 'seen from brooches Christmas down here, sometimes I'm delighted with needle and thread ... simple things, of course! Someone asked me where to find coccardine like those that I did (thought I had bought !)... so I asked myself: WE PUT ON A PRODUCTION!
if you need, just ask ... we will agree on the size, colors, etc. .. etc. ...
For the price we speak privately discount for a purchase of more 'than 10 pieces .. :)
examples:
I got it!
Oh yes ... I have also given to sew! As you have already 'seen from brooches Christmas down here, sometimes I'm delighted with needle and thread ... simple things, of course! Someone asked me where to find coccardine like those that I did (thought I had bought !)... so I asked myself: WE PUT ON A PRODUCTION!
if you need, just ask ... we will agree on the size, colors, etc. .. etc. ...
For the price we speak privately discount for a purchase of more 'than 10 pieces .. :)
examples:
For information, prices and commissions again, I leave you my mail: lola_shop@hotmail.it (not messenger, send me an email!)
kisses, Lola
kisses, Lola
0 comments:
Post a Comment