Saturday, November 7, 2009

How To Stop Stomach Nerves

Rings ... animals!

Riecchime here with the new badges .. I personally love them, I do not know, maybe because of the small size of the animals! :) It all started with that little yellow chick ... that I have held for me, but that is reproducible ...! One of the chickens, however, is already 'was adopted by my Lu dear! :) I hope you enjoy them! For info, contact me .. :)

Piglet, Puppy and Kitten on the eye with a speck Grey

Mother Hen and (mio!) Chick ..



The two chickens! The'm doing in industrial quantities, I like them too! The one adopted is to the left ...


Cat Red ...

... and them, that have nothing to do with the farm, but the reindeer Christmas! I said to myself 'cause not take advantage and do some work for Christmas ?!?!? I present e. .. Rudolf Reindeer!

(Specifying that all the pins are small, apart from the pin with the gray cat that is slightly more 'big ..)

x info, contact me:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment